Customer Ratings (Avg 4.3 )

Rating - High to Low

Date - Newest

Most Helpful

best flaked coconut

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jan 13, 2012

i grew up having freshly grated coconut -- philippine style grating - fluffy, juicy, long pieces of coconut this Edward & Sons Organic Coconut Flakes Unsweetened, is the only brand buy to get my coconut fix -- good flavor, flake size, and texture keeper on our re-order list i

Crunchy and coconutty

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

These are really great for a snack. They are crunchy and have a nice coconut taste. The bag is quite big, so they are good value for money. Great sprinkled over deserts too.

Excellent product

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Oct 23, 2012

I cannot express how much I love these coconut flakes, I eat them as a snack by themselves, or add them to my nut and berries mix, or put it on top of my Tapioca pudding. I have bought 7bags so far in the last month, just so I don’t run out. I hope you keep this product iHerb 

delicious

Posted by 4938371375058167759 on Nov 03, 2013

nutty taste . perfect size pieces of juicy yet non-oily coconut .perfect for adding to just about anything . i love this brand of coconut .

Big Flakes

Posted by Reviewer3020821 on Aug 28, 2011

Love these organic flakes, which are very large and great for snacking. I've had one bag that was perfectly moist, and another that was a bit on the crunchy side, so moisture content can vary. Still, they are so much more delicious than the little twiggy pieces found in regular-cut flakes.